- Freshly harvested Lebanese green olives from the north of Lebanon
- From the green, lush and rich fields of Lebanon, by the experienced hands of wise and expert farmers in the North.
- A flavor that is too famous to even describe. Our olives are the fruits of an entire process of impeccable care, perfect climate, and knowledgeable handlers. A slightly more bitter taste when compared to black olives as they are less ripe
- Great for skin health, heart health, and cancer prevention. Vegan, Gluten Free and Preservatives Free.
- A multitude of uses, from a delicious after-meal snack, to uses on pizzas, stews, and countless other all-time favorites
Cortas aims to bring the finest quality Lebanese gourmet products to every corner of the world including Australia.
Cortas sources its produce (fruit and vegetables) from the agriculturally rich Bekaa Valley in Lebanon – the breadbasket of the ancient Romans. Since the world’s finest sesame seeds originate in Sudan and the tastiest chick peas in Turkey, Cortas imports these grains and seeds.
Cortas has more than 90 years’ experience in a fruitful endeavour towards customer satisfaction. Cortas Quality Control begins at the purchasing stage – Cortas buys only the finest raw produce – and continues it quality control until the point the finish produce leaves the plant as products ready for consumption.