Ideal for sharpening straight-edge knives at a 15 to 30-degree angle through a constant back-and-forth motion. Comes with a non-slip base to keep the whetstone in place while sharpening.
Choose one of the available grits, depending on the condition of your knife:
- Course 240 Grit: Use for knives that have damaged edges or extremely blunt.
- Medium 1000 Grit: This is the main sharpening grit and used for re-sharpen and remove burrs.
- Needs to be submerged in water for about 5 minutes (or until bubbles are no longer present) before use.
- Construction: Ceramic and plastic
- Dimensions: 18.5cm x 6cm x 3.25cm
- Cleaning and care: Rinse with water and leave to dry in a well-ventilated area