These heavy duty gloves have unmatched strength and usability compared to any other brands on the market. They feature low sweat technology and a modified pH inner surface to mimic the your hands natural pH level so there is less irritation.
- 100% nitrile for superior chemical resistance
- Low sweat technology and modified pH for comfort
- HACCP certified and can be used to handle food
- High puncture and breakage resistance
- Black wont show stains from inks, dyes or blood
- Textured finish for better grip and control
- Ambidextrous and beaded cuff for extra durability and to prevent liquid roll off
- Latex free and vinyl free for less irritation
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 Certified facility complies with Global Standards EN374 / AS/AZS 2161.10.1:2005
- Exposure to chemicals and hazardous micro organisms EN 455:2000 / AS/NZS 4011:1997
- Single use gloves suitable for medical environments.
About Nitrile Disposable BBQ Gloves:
Stronger than normal latex gloves and with superior resistance to ripping and puncturing on sharp bones, Nitrile gloves are more durable and will outlast similar gloves.
Perfect for inserts: Like competition teams across the world, cotton inserts can be worn underneath. This gives added protection against even bigger cuts of hot meat, are far more economical than specialized heat gloves and easier to re-apply a clean pair.
Superior feel: Offering the best tactile feel of any glove, Nitrile gloves allow you to pick bones clean or handle the smallest of implements as if you were not wearing gloves at all.
Disposable: Not as high maintenance as other gloves which need scrubbing, soaking or both so when you are done, simply slip them off and into the bin.
Clean hands: Whether you are rubbing a butt, injecting a brisket, marinading with aged cayenne, using greasy oil or even just cleaning up the mess afterwards, Nitrile gloves can do the lot while keeping your hands clean and dry.
Convenient: Unlike other gloves, Nitrile gloves are as comfortable as a second skin and take up next to no space to store, so leave a few pairs next to the Smoker, in the Kitchen or in the laundry. They will be ready when you need them.
Superior resistance: Perhaps the most valued property of Nitrile gloves is their resistance to oil and chemicals. This makes them perfect for handling all raw and cooked meats and also caustic agents and detergents.