Flavour Profiles as Follows:
- Maple – mild smoke, somewhat sweet. Excellent with ham and vegetables.
- Cherry – best for poultry and pork, a very fruity and sweet smoke with subtle intensity. A favourite with Ribs…
- Mesquite – very strong and intense spicy smoke flavour. Best with game meats, beef and poultry. Fantastic for Jerky making!
- Hickory – strong and sweet, a classic smokey taste. Another all-rounder suitable for almost all cooks.
- Apple – strong, sweet and fruity smoke. Best suited for beef, ham, ribs and poultry. Excellent when mixed