Why the Bar-B Mop? It’s easy to use – with a long handle and a cotton mop head that holds liquid until it is on the meat (Silicone brushes often lose most of the liquid as it comes out of the sauce) With the Bar-B Mop you dab or dollop on sauce unlike a brush where you paint on the sauce while painting off seasoning or solids No searching for little hairs from the Mop Head (unlike some paint or pastry brushes that can lose the bristles while brushing)
- Don’t worry about melted bristles or other parts – the Bar-B Head is pure cotton and hardwood – no plastics or rubbers used in the Bar-B Mop.
- Helps avoid warm arms from stretching over the heat with a short brush – Bar-B Mop has a reach exceeding 30 cm
- Don’t worry about chemical fumes – there are no chemicals, paints or plastics used on the Bar-B Mop
- Use the Bar-B Mop when basting oven roasts, pan frying, egg washing pastries or just creatively decorating plates
- Made in Australia using: Chemical Free Sustainable Growth Tasmanian Oak Australian Made Natural Cotton String – Unbleached and Chemical Free Has no: Paints, Plastics or Hidden Metal Staples or Nails
- Simple to clean: Rinse in warm to hot soapy water
- To dry just hang up on its string or stand upside down in a glass or drying rack.