At Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd we want you to have a fulfilling shopping experience where we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from our online store.
To assist you, we have set out below a return policy for purchases made through our online store.
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd will accept product returns and provide you with credit (in the form of a voucher or gift card), refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description
- If you cannot present your Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd online store invoice or other acceptable proof of purchase, Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
- No refund will be given on free items or bonus items.
Consumer Handling of Charcoal
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd takes every measure to ensure your charcoal products arrive in good order and will not be held liable for damage to packaging or product as a result of negligent handling.
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd recommends that all charcoal products remain in their original packaging when in storage and during use. The transferring of product into foreign containers can reduce the integrity of the charcoal and will not be covered under any proposed claim.
Please retain your receipt
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product that you purchased, you must have clear proof of purchase.
Proof of purchase includes but is not limited to:
- Original Tax Invoice
- Credit Card or Bank Statement* showing Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd merchant description
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd will make every effort to locate transaction receipts through our system if lost or misplaced.
* Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd will only accept a bank or credit card statement if the amount on that statement directly corresponds to the amount at which the product in question was purchased. Please note multiple item purchases in one transaction will limit our ability to establish proof of purchase.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with any Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd product, please contact us on email@example.com for assistance. We can also be contacted on 1800 FIRE UP (1800 347 387) during normal business hours (Monday to Friday from 8am – 4pm).
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Please return any and all accessories and manuals supplied with product