At Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd we want you to have a fulfilling shopping experience and we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased online (via our website or App) or in store. As fellow BBQ lovers, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd will accept product returns and provide you with credit (in the form of a voucher or gift card), refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- No refund will be given on free items or bonus items.
Change Of Mind
Once proof of purchase is established (see below), Firebrand Australia will gladly offer you an alternative product, or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase, at your own expense.
- It is unopened, unused, in its original condition and packaging; complete with instruction manuals and accessories.
If these requirements cannot not satisfied, Firebrand Australia reserves the right not to offer an exchange product or refund for items.
Proof of Purchase
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product that you purchased, you must have clear proof of purchase.
Proof of purchase includes but is not limited to:
- Original Tax Invoice.
- Paypal (inc. Credit Card), Afterpay or ZipPay transaction receipt.
- Bank Statement* showing Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd merchant description
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd will make every effort to locate transaction receipts through our system if lost or misplaced.
* Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd will only accept a bank or credit card statement if the amount on that statement directly corresponds to the amount at which the product in question was purchased. Please note multiple item purchases in one transaction will limit our ability to establish proof of purchase.
Consumer Handling of Charcoal
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd takes every measure to ensure your charcoal products arrive in good order and will not be held liable for damage to packaging or product as a result of negligent handling.
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd recommends that all charcoal products remain in their original packaging when in storage and during use; further, that all charcoal products are stored in dry conditions away from direct sunlight. The transferring of product into foreign containers can reduce the integrity of the charcoal and will not be covered under any proposed claim.
Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Items on sale with a reduced price are strictly valid for the duration of the sale period only. Any items purchased outside of sale periods will be at the standard RRP as displayed and no further discounts will apply under no circumstances
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Please return any and all accessories and manuals supplied with product
Furthermore, we reserve the right to charge 2% cancellation fee for purchases made with credit card and 2.6% for purchases made with Paypal. We reserve the right to pass on any cancellation fees associated with Afterpay and ZipPay transactions. We reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee (calculated based on the total value of item/s purchased) if the item is returned in it’s original packaging and has not been opened or damaged.
The delivery charges will only be reimbursed when Firebrand Australia is at fault (if the wrong item is delivered to the customer or there is a fault with the product). In all other circumstances, including change of mind, the delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund to the customer.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with any Firebrand Australia Pty Ltd product, please contact us on [email protected] for assistance. We can also be contacted on 1800 FIRE UP (1800 347 387) during normal business hours (Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm).
Last updated 13 September 2021