How Long Is Your Warranty?
All products purchased through Firebrand Australia come with a standard 30 day warranty. All larger items such as BBQ’s, Grills and Smokers come with our standard 12 month warranty unless otherwise specified on the product page. The warranty is in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
What do I do if I have a problem?
Firebrand Australia is committed to the excellence of our products and providing first class customer service coupled with unbeatable value. If your product arrives or presents with damage or a fault, please email us at [email protected] and provide:
- Your personal contact details,
- Your order number,
- A detailed description of the damage or fault; and
- Photos (or video, where appropriate) showing the damage or fault.
How will my product fault be solved?
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and each fault will be given a tailored solution to best solve the issue on hand.
The solutions available are as follows (in order of priority) – and all at no cost to you:
- SELF HELP SOLUTION: If the fault is merely superficial and can be resolved by a simple ‘Self Help’ fix. We will guide you through what will be required with this step.
- PARTIAL CREDIT/REFUND: If the fault is beyond superficial but still in a condition to operate with full integrity – we will offer you a partial refund or store credit in an amount commensurate with the extent of the fault, to keep the product as is. This step will not void any associated warranty that comes with the product/s at time of purchase. Further, this solution is to avoid unnecessary wastage and due to environmental considerations, and to save you time if you so choose!
- SPARE PARTS: If the fault can be solved with the provision of a spare part(s) – we will immediately send you the spare part(s).
- REPLACEMENT: If the fault can be solved by the provision of a replacement but not a spare part – we will send you a replacement as soon as possible. Please note that Firebrand Australia may or may not require the return of the faulty product prior to sending a replacement, in its discretion.
- FULL CREDIT/REFUND: If the fault cannot be solved with a spare part and no replacements are available within 3 weeks, and no alternative products are to your liking, we will offer you a full refund or store credit should you so choose.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What types of product faults are covered?
Firebrand Australia warrants all goods to be free from defects in material and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way!
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear:
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; and
- Products which have not been maintained (for example, damage arising from the improper cleaning of your BBQ Grill), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only;
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour or finish; and
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
- Breakage and fines of charcoal products found in packaging.
Some more IMPORTANT points to remember:
- SELF HELP Solutions: As an online retailer, Firebrand Australia requires customers to use “Self Help” solutions. For example, if a marking on a product can be removed by some wiping by the customer, or solutions using a replacement part, or with the use of a bit of muscle or common tools – the customer will be required to use Self Help solutions, and will be compensated with a partial refund or store credit in an appropriate amount. Of course, we’ll guide you through every step of the process.
- PACKAGING: The customer acknowledges that packaging or the product may be affected during delivery to the customer.
- FUEL PRODUCTS: We take every precaution to handle and dispatch all charcoal and wood products (boxes and bags) in new condition. Although we only use reputable carriers for delivery, there may damage to items from time to time which can result in broken charcoal or smaller fines and dust. Firebrand Australia will assess each case in it’s own merits and may choose to raise an investigation depending on the severity of damage to product.
- VISUAL VARIATIONS: The customer acknowledges that there may be minor variations in colour and finish as between each item, and also the corresponding images shown on the Firebrand Australia website (because of issues such as screen resolutions, or in-situ lighting). And also because in many cases – no two pieces of product are completely identical!
- MAINTENANCE: To best ensure the longevity of your products, please consider the use of care products. For example, grease can deteriorate the condition of a BBQ Grill so frequent cleaning is essential.
- DISPOSAL: Please note that Firebrand Australia may or may not, in its discretion, pick up faulty items, and in accordance with the delivery policy, it is the customers responsibly to take items from or to the front of the ground level. If Firebrand Australia advises it will not retrieve faulty goods, customers can use hard waste disposal procedures available in their area for goods left out front of residences.
Last updated 13 September 2021