DUAL COOKING OPTIONS
Fancy some mouth-watering brisket, delicious pulled pork or sticky ribs? You can become a professional BBQ Pitmaster in your own backyard, cooking low n slow on the Chubby Offset Smoker. Once you have built a fire in your firebox using either charcoal, wood or a combination of both, the heat and smoke will move from the firebox into the cooking chamber. This indirect cooking method also infuses your food with delicious smoke flavour.
In order regulate the amount of heat and smoke produced, simply adjust the two air dampers on the firebox and the baffle plates in the cooking chamber. Depending on the type of food being cooked and the length of your cook, you may need to add more fuel from time to time. And when it comes to low n slow cooking, we recommend you always use a good thermometer to track the internal temperature of your food.
The Chubby Offset Smoker can reach impressive temperatures, perfect for searing steaks and burgers over charcoal or wood. For extra grilling capacity, the cooking chamber and firebox can be used at the same time. In fact the firebox cooking grills are perfect for searing steaks over direct flame.
In order to prepare for grilling, simply remove the baffle plates prior to grilling and ensure you build a clean, hot charcoal and/or wood fire before placing meat on the grill. The benefit of grilling is that you get perfectly cooked food with the added benefit of sumptuous smoke flavours.
- Charcoal grates included in the cooking chamber so you can smoke and also do direct cooking
- Charcoal grates included in the Firebox so you can also do direct cooking
- Pull out ash tray with air vent control.
- Collapsible food preparation shelf, bottle opener and side handle
- Flat firebox lid for warming marinades and sauces
- Chrome plated steel cool touch handles and large temperature gauge
- Wood storage shelf, grease bucket, sturdy tube legs and steel wheels
- Adjustable baffles for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty steel construction with heat-resistant paint.
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Impressive cooking capacity
- One temperature gauge
- Adjustable damper for heat regulation
- A warming shelves, a handy front shelf and a wood storing shelf below
- Firebox griIIs – 46.5 x 40 cm / Chamber grills – 75.5 x 50 cm / Warming shelf – 65 x 26.5 cm
- Net weight: 98 kg
- Gross weight: 103 kg
- Dimensions: 149(L) x 76(D) x 159(H) cm
- 3mm and 4mm steel construction
- One year warranty.