The Oklahoma Joe Highland Reverse Flow Charcoal Smoker lets you stock fire without opening the lid, allowing heat and smoke to freely flow within to create a delicious smokey flavour. It also has a convenient access door for easy stoking and adding wood.
Built with 4 specially-designed baffles under the cooking grate, the Highland charcoal smoker can channel smoke under and back over the food, letting it evenly distribute heat and smoke across the chamber.
The charcoal smoker has a temperature gauge in the right side of its chamber for convenient tracking of cooking conditions.
- Multiple adjustable dampers regulate heat and smoke
- Convenient firebox door lets you stoke your fire without opening chamber lid
- Front shelf for easy access to food or utensils while smoking
- Durable, porcelain-coated wire cooking grates resist rust and are easy-to-clean
- 3784cm² of primary cooking space; 1813cm² of secondary cooking space
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
- Front shelf for added convenience
- Grate/Emitter Warranty: 2 years
- Other Parts Warranty: 2 years
- Temp Gauge: 1 x on the Lid
- Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Wire
- Primary Cooking Area (cm): 86 W X 44 D (3784cm²)
- Secondary Cooking Area (cm): 1813cm²
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 145cm x 85cm x 135cm
- Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 98cm x 55cm x 58cm
- Gross Weight (kg): 89kg
- Net Weight: 81kg