Handle hot equipment and grills without burning your hands. Made from aramid fibres, a class of heat-resistant and strong synthetic material.
- Great for when handling hot objects when BBQing, using pizza ovens, around fireplaces, camping and for most general high temperature tasks
- Heat resistant up to 350 degrees celsius / 662 degrees fahrenheit
- Cotton liner and non slip silicon grip
- Same material as used in race car driver, police, military, fire and rescue uniforms
- Comfortable fit and excellent dry heat resistance
- 350mm length for increased arm protection
- EN407: 2004 contact heat resistant level 3 (350ºC)